Make an Experienced Professional Your New Dentist in Chester
Dr. Walter Felton loves to see a patient leave our office just a little better than when they came in. His 35 years of experience, along with Dr. Jessica Smith’s near decade of dental practice, means that you can trust our expertise and look forward to a fantastic patient experience. Below are the components of excellent dentistry that we strive to deliver to each patient:Doctor Walter Felton on why someone should choose his practice Read Transcript
Well our office philosophy is building relationships one smile at a time. That sounds like a slogan, but it's really an actually philosophy in our office. The relationship is the big emphasis here. And I start with relationship by building my staff in relationship. I have some staff members ... I have several staff members who have been with me for over three decades.
When a person comes into this office, it's highly unlikely that they're gonna see different faces. And our staff functions as a family unit. We have built a relationship among ourselves as a starting point. So when you come to my office, we add you to our family, and we treat you the way we treat each other and the way you would want to be treated. I treat you the way I would treat my family.
- High-Quality Care
- Patient Education
- A Comfortable Environment
- Comprehensive Services
- Advanced Technology
Make your next Chester dental visit a unique and wonderful experience! Call 804-392-0792 today to schedule an appointment with our friendly team. We’re located at 10611 Greenyard Way, Ste. A – convenient for residents in and around the 23234, 23237, 23831, and 23832 ZIP codes. Walter D. Felton, DDS is a division of Central Virginia Dental Care.
Let Your Smile Shine With Our Compassionate Care
Patients all over the area have discovered the difference made by a Chester dental team that sincerely cares about its patients. At the office of Walter D. Felton, DDS, you will see this difference through:Doctor Jessica Smith on why someone should choose this practice Read Transcript
People should choose our practice and the reason it's set apart from other practices is that we're a family here. We strive to have family dentistry at our office. So not only are you coming to our family, we're serving your family as well.
All of our personnel, I guess that work here, we're all family, so we all, we work as a team and we strive to help everyone's family. I feel when you go to other offices, you may not get the warm touchy feel. As soon as you come to our office, we treat you like you're the only patient at that time.
We also provide a wide range of services so we can handle anything from as far as like a cosmetic broken tooth all the way to a full mouth reconstruction. We also do implants. We also do full set of implants. No matter how big the issue is, we can handle it here and we strive to continue to serve your family and future family generations.
- Same-day appointments to get you the quality care you need quickly.
- Relaxing amenities like soft pillows and blankets, bottled water, and lumbar support.
- Advanced dental tools and technology to give you the most precise and comfortable treatment possible.
- A dedication to providing high-quality, long-lasting dental treatment with honesty and integrity.
- Long-term, experienced staff members who will always provide you consistent care.
- Well-planned treatments requiring a limited number of visits.
Treat Your Family to a Huge Selection of Dental Services
No matter what you or your family need to keep your smiles healthy, you’ll find just about all of it at Walter D. Felton, DDS. You’ll enjoy not having to drive across town to different dentists for each family member. Services available to you include:
- General dental care like routine cleanings and exams, fluoride treatments, custom mouthguards, and nutritional counseling.
- Emergency treatment when you’re hurting and your smile is on the line.
- Cosmetic dentistry that will give you the gorgeous smile you’ve been longing for.
- Dental restorations, including dental implants, that will repair and replace damaged teeth to make eating and smiling more enjoyable.
Our team offers many other treatments as well. We’d love to be your new dentist in Chester. Call us today to schedule your appointment for dental care: 804-392-0792.