Chester Family Dentistry Protects Your Loved Ones’ Smiles
Dr. Walter Felton has treated Richmond area patients for over 35 years, including countless children and older kids. He and our team love to teach tiny patients good oral hygiene and watch them grow up with beautiful, lasting smiles. We can care for every member of your family. Here’s why so many people trust their loved ones’ dental needs to us:Doctor Jessica Smith on family dentistry Read Transcript
We focus on family dentistry, so we want to see all generations. We see all generations starting from two years of age all the way to the elder generation. So as far as children are concerned. Children are hard sometimes to work on, so what we do here is we offer a calming environment. We allow the parents to come in the room, we allow the parents to be there with the child, so the dental anxiety goes down.
What we do is we allow the child to maybe even hold a mirror or certain instruments, so they feel comfortable. So our whole goal here is to make the child feel comfortable. We allow the child to help us brush their teeth. Certain things that they can do in order to feel comfortable and decrease the anxiety they have when they come in the door.
No matter how old you are, if you're two, or you're 102 what we do is we strive to make sure that everyone's comfortable and confident with their smile when they leave our office.
- Amenities like a kid-friendly waiting room, warm blankets and pillows, chairs with lumbar support, and bottled water.
- “Happy visits” to get your little ones acquainted with us – feel free to sit them on your lap while we do their exam.
- Several payment options, including dental insurance and financing.
- Expert care to give you peace of mind about your family’s oral health.
Call our Chester dental team today at 804-392-0792 to schedule appointments for everyone! Our address is 10611 Greenyard Way, Ste. A – centrally located a short drive from several schools, including O.B. Gates Elementary and Lloyd C. Bird High School. Walter D. Felton, DDS is a division of Central Virginia Dental Care.
Simplify Your Life With One Dentist Office For Your Entire Family
Along with our experienced team, Dr. Walter Felton and Dr. Jessica Smith offer you and your family a complete suite of services all under one roof. Our office is conveniently located, plus we’re open for early morning as well as late afternoon appointments. There’s no need to visit any other dentist! Take a look at all these services that will help your loved ones maintain healthy and attractive lifelong smiles:
- General Dental Care – Take advantage of cleanings, exams, fluoride treatments, tooth sealants, gum disease treatment, custom athletic mouthguards, nutritional counseling, and dry mouth treatment.
- Cosmetic Dental Solutions – There’s no reason for any family member to suffer embarrassment because of their smile! Choose from cosmetic bonding, tooth contouring, Invisalign orthodontics, teeth whitening, veneers, and even total smile makeovers.
- Restorative Dentistry – Dr. Felton’s restoration skills will help you and your family eat and grin more comfortably. We offer dental implants, crowns, bridges, dentures, fillings, root canal therapy, and more.
- TMJ and Teeth Grinding Treatment – Get a custom mouthguard or night guard to help eliminate jaw pain and headaches plus prevent tooth enamel damage caused by teeth grinding.
- Oral Surgery – We’ll gently remove your diseased and painful tooth when it’s not possible to repair it. Plus, oral surgery procedures like bone grafts and ridge augmentation can prepare your jaw for treatments like dental implants.
- Emergency Dental Care – Get fast, same-day treatment when a family member is hurting and their smile is at risk.
- Invisalign Orthodontics – Adults and teens alike can enjoy a beautiful, straight smile in as little as 12 months! Invisalign’s clear, plastic teeth aligners are comfortable and offer discreet treatment without embarrassing metal brackets and wires.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – A custom oral device can help you sleep better, stop snoring, and prevent serious health consequences caused by untreated sleep apnea.