End Dental Pain in Chester With Expert Treatment
Call 804-717-2099 now and we’ll stop your dental pain fast. We always set aside time in our schedule for emergencies, so we’ll fit you in the same day to get you the relief you need. If you’re an established patient of Walter D. Felton, DDS and your emergency occurs after hours, call our office and you’ll get Dr. Felton’s cell phone number. When you need help, our Chester dental team will:
- Provide immediate care to help prevent further damage or complications.
- Detail any treatment needed to repair your teeth, gums, or mouth.
- Provide a referral to a trusted local specialist if needed.
- Follow up with your treatment to help you maintain a healthy and attractive smile.
For dental pain relief, call us at 804-717-2099 to schedule an appointment. Our address is 10611 Greenyard Way, Ste. A – just off Iron Bridge Road in Chester.
Rest Easy With Our Compassionate & Comfortable Care
Our team strives to make each patient’s dental experience as pleasant as possible. We understand that many patients experience anxiety about visiting the dentist – especially when they’re in pain – so we offer many cozy touches to help you feel at home, including:
- Soft pillows for head and neck support
- Warm blankets in case you get chilly
- Lumbar support to keep your back happy
- Bottled water for your comfort
Rely on Our Team to Repair Your Smile
Dr. Felton has treated all types of dental pain in more than 35 years of dentistry! Whatever is causing your discomfort, he can help – fast. Below are a few examples of dental treatments that we can use to get you out of pain:
- Root Canal Treatment – If your nagging toothache is driving you crazy, we can stop your pain and, in most cases, save your damaged tooth. This treatment is no more uncomfortable than getting a tooth filled.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Custom dental crowns can repair or replace damaged and missing teeth, while bridges can replace one or more missing teeth in a row.
- Tooth Removal – If it’s not possible to save your hurting tooth, we’ll remove it as quickly and comfortably as possible. After your extraction, you may want to replace your tooth with an implant-supported crown or a bridge.
- TMJ Treatment – A custom oral appliance can stop your jaw pain and help you sleep, eat, and talk more comfortably.
Call 804-717-2099 right away to stop your dental pain. We’re always ready to help our patient family!