Dress Up Your Smile With Chester Cosmetic Dentistry
Put a drab, imperfect smile behind you. With cosmetic dentistry from the talented dental team at Walter D. Felton, DDS, you no longer have to wait to get the smile of your dreams. Just like we have for thousands of other Chester and Richmond-area residents, we’ll put our skills and expertise to work for you. With our wide selection of cosmetic solutions, we can help you:Doctor Jessica Smith on cosmetic dentistry Read Transcript
We offer cosmetic dentistry here, and it's a broad range of services we offer. We offer composites, just a fix, a chipped tooth, and we offer crowns to fully cover a tooth that may not look the same as the other teeth. We also offer whitening here, which can brighten up a patient's smile.
We offer technology here that some offices don't offer. We have a digital scanner that actually scans the patient's mouth and so it's live video that we're taking, as far as the photographs we're taking of the patient's smile. What it does is it sends a complete picture to the lab to let them know this is exactly what the opposing teeth look like, on the other arch, or the teeth next to it, and so they can mimic how that patient's tooth looked originally.
Technology has changed in dentistry over the years. By being able to provide our patients with the services as far as the digital scanner, we can actually brighten the patient's smile and do things that we were unable to do 10 years ago, five years ago. By just allowing the patient to smile again and leave happier than when they came in, that's our main goal at Walter D. Felton Dentistry.
- Enjoy newfound confidence so you can hold your head high in public.
- Show others your best and biggest smile in social encounters.
- Make dating comfortable and fun again so you can find that special someone.
- Improve your overall self-esteem and give you drive to succeed.
- Maintain good oral hygiene and prevent tooth decay and disease.
- Gain a significant advantage when seeking a promotion or a new job.
Call our team today at 804-392-0792 to schedule your cosmetic consultation. You’ll find our office conveniently located at 10611 Greenyard Way, Ste. A – near the Kroger Marketplace.
Update Your Smile & Create a Brand-New Look
Dr. Felton and Dr. Smith can unlock a beautiful new smile for you. After your cosmetic dental treatment, you’ll feel better about yourself and enjoy a greater sense of self-esteem. You won’t hide your smile anymore. Instead, you’ll proudly show it off to everyone! Below are a few cosmetic options we can use to revamp your entire look:
- Dental Veneers – Thin shells of tooth-colored material will make quick work of a dull smile. They will bond to the front of your teeth to hide cracks, chips, stains, gaps, and worn teeth. We can use either porcelain e.max veneers or composite veneers to create your new image.
- Teeth Whitening – We’ll provide you custom whitening trays to use whenever you want. Whiten your teeth while lounging in your PJs, watching TV, or even soaking in the tub.
- Invisalign – Clear teeth aligners crafted from smooth plastic can straighten your smile in as little as 12 months. Plus, you’ll never suffer the embarrassment of showing off a mouthful of metal.
- Tooth Bonding – In just one visit, Dr. Felton or Dr. Smith can use durable composite resin to repair tooth flaws like chips, cracks, fractures, small gaps, uneven teeth, and worn teeth. You’ll leave with a near-perfect smile that’s easy on your budget.
- Smile Makeover – Our team will help you design a custom treatment plan combining any of our cosmetic dental services. Whether your smile just needs touching up here and there or a complete overhaul, we’ll tailor a plan to fit your needs.
- Teeth Contouring/Crown Lengthening – Our dentist can contour your teeth to remove rough edges and give your smile a more even look. Crown lengthening will gently shape your gum tissue to allow your teeth to appear longer and more attractive.
- Snap-On Smile® – This custom-designed mouthpiece is a great way to temporarily but dramatically alter your smile. We often use this treatment during a patient’s healing process after receiving their dental implants.
When you’re ready for the smile of a lifetime, cosmetic dentistry from Walter D. Felton, DDS will make it happen! Call us today to schedule your consultation: 804-392-0792. You can also request an appointment online. Our practice is a division of Central Virginia Dental Care.