Improve Your Smile & Oral Health With Our Experienced Chester Dentists
Thirty-five years. That’s how long Dr. Walter Felton has kept the Richmond area smiling. Long before many of our regular patients were born, he was helping their parents maintain healthy teeth, pink gums, and bright smiles. There are many reasons why our patients have insisted on keeping Dr. Felton as their Chester dentist over the years, including:
- Our wide variety of comprehensive dental services all available under one roof.
- A dedication to patient education so you can make wise choices about your dental care.
- Flexible payment options to make high-quality dentistry accessible.
- Gentle care in a welcoming environment (come see our cozy fireplace!).
- Expert treatment that will help you smile more confidently wherever you go.
Come visit Dr. Felton or Dr. Bahng, our newest Chester dentist who has practiced dentistry for nearly a decade. Call us today for a stress-free appointment: 804-392-0792. We’re conveniently located at 10611 Greenyard Way, Ste. A – just down from the Kroger Marketplace on Iron Bridge Road. Walter D. Felton, DDS is a division of Central Virginia Dental Care.
Enjoy Comprehensive Dentistry With a Comfortable Touch
Drs. Felton and Bahng love working with our patients, building relationships one smile at a time. Along with our team, they make it as easy as possible to have all your family’s dental needs met in one easy-to-find location. From simple checkups to advanced restorative procedures, we do it all here. Take advantage of these dental services:
- Family dental care to protect your entire crew’s teeth and oral health.
- Cosmetic dentistry that will give you a gorgeous, head-turning smile.
- Dental implants to restore your missing teeth and give you a complete smile again.
- Restorative dentistry that will renew your biting power and improve your confidence to show others your best grin.
- General dentistry like cleanings, exams, fluoride treatments, gum disease treatment, and custom mouthguards.
- Same-day emergency treatment when you or a family member are in pain and need fast help.
- TMJ treatment to relieve your jaw pain, jaw popping, and unexplained headaches.
- Sleep apnea treatment so you can get more and better sleep and avoid major health complications.
- Oral surgery that will restore your mouth’s health or prepare it for treatments like dental implants.
Our Chester dentists will keep you smiling just like we have thousands of other patients! Call 804-392-0792 today to schedule your next dental visit.