Keep Your Smile Healthy & Happy With General Dentistry in Chester
There is much more to general dentistry at Walter D. Felton, DDS than just regular checkups. You need those, of course, but Drs. Felton and Patel offer you many great ways to keep your smile healthy and bright. Satisfied Chester patients have relied on us for over 35 years! Here’s what you, too, can expect from us:Dr. Joyce Talks about General Dentistry Read Transcript
General dentists can provide service for the kids' need, teenagers, regular fillings, and crowns, and bridges. We can also provide implant services. I can provide extraction, oral surgery part. We can provide the sleep apnea, TMD. There is so much potential for the potential dentistry that we, in our practice, can provide it for the patients that they are looking for.
You can see how their eyes open it up when I point it out. I think you have this. Is this feels? They start finding out something they never told, so it is a great way. We find together their problems, and then help them out what you need for this stage of your oral health, and then with the combination why you're getting this problems. We don't want to sit there and do the fillings, and crowns, and bridges all day long. We really wanted to provide a service patients as a whole human being, as a whole body, as a wholesome because it affects your jaw grinding. Why you're grinding? I know why. Why you keep chipping your front teeth? I know now why.
People worry all the time. They go like, “Why are my teeth are thinner. My front tooths are getting thinner. Why?” Before I was like, “Hmm,” scratching my ... I don't know, but now I know why they do it. I explain to them, and then they're like, “Oh, nobody ever told me.” By educating, finding out the problems, what they have, together, and I think they can understand us, why I'm approaching that direction. By explaining to them what they have it, finding out the problems, finding out the solution together, and that, I think, is key for general dentistry and as a family dentistry. We need to do, we need to approach it.
- Expert care to help you smile with increased confidence and boldness.
- Early detection and treatment of cavities, gum disease, and other oral problems.
- Experienced, knowledgeable team who will only recommend treatments you actually need.
- Expertise in using the latest dental technology to make your care comfortable and accurate.
Call us today to schedule a dental visit: 804-717-2099. You’ll love our cozy fireplace! Our office is located on Greenyard Way, especially convenient for Richmond area residents in the 23234, 23237, 23831, and 23832 ZIP codes. Walter D. Felton, DDS is a division of Central Virginia Dental Care.
Let Us Help You Preserve Your Beautiful Smile
With Dr. Felton or Dr. Patel in your corner, you won’t need to worry about your smile. All these dental treatments are available from our office to help you maintain a fantastic-looking smile:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Not only will your checkup give you a thorough teeth cleaning, you’ll receive a full dental exam including screenings for oral cancer and TMJ problems.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We’ll help your gums heal with a combination of deep cleaning, recommendations for helpful products, and even antibiotics.
- Tooth Sealants – These “raincoats for your teeth” will form a protective barrier against smile-damaging bacteria.
- Fluoride Treatments and Varnishes – Our professional treatments will help prevent cavities and can even reverse tooth decay when it’s in the early stages.
- Nutritional Counseling – We want all our patients to have the best health possible. We’ll show you how the foods you eat can affect not only your oral health, but the health of your entire body.
- Custom Mouthguards and Night Guards – Athletic mouthguards will protect your teeth against damage that can occur from sports and athletic activities. Night guards help eliminate teeth grinding and potential damage to your tooth enamel.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – Our team can recommend over-the-counter products or even prescribe specialty products to help you manage a chronic dry mouth.
Don’t neglect your smile! General dentistry from Walter D. Felton, DDS will help keep it in great shape. Call 804-717-2099 today to schedule your next appointment or request one online if it’s more convenient.