Smile Again With Restorative Dentistry in Chester
When you need to repair your broken smile, turn to the experts in Chester. Dr. Felton, Dr. Smith, and our dental team work hard to help each patient enjoy the full use of their teeth again. We offer many ways to get your smile and your bite back into shape. Restorative dentistry can do all the following for you:Doctor Jessica Smith on restorative dentistry Read Transcript
As far as restorative treatment is considered at our office, we can fix anything from a chipped filling, a broken tooth with a crown, or we can replace teeth with implants or dentures.
No matter what type of procedure the patient comes in at Walter D. Felton Dentistry, we can fix it here.
- Give you fully functioning teeth so you can eat anything you want again.
- Allow you to smile with confidence in public, without fear of embarrassment.
- Improve your overall oral health and help you avoid future dental problems.
- Eliminate your dental pain so you can relax and enjoy life again.
We’re waiting to help you smile! Call us today at 804-392-0792 to schedule an appointment. You’ll find our office at 10611 Greenyard Way, Ste. A – close to Chesterfield Meadows Shopping Center. We’re a division of Central Virginia Dental Care.
Our Veteran Team Will Reconstruct Your Beautiful Smile
For over 35 years, the office of Walter D. Felton, DDS has created a welcoming, comfortable environment for our patients, providing high-quality restorative dental care using only national-brand materials. Dr. Felton and Dr. Smith use a variety of dental restorations that can repair your smile and your bite. These include:
- Porcelain Crowns – Custom crowns fit snugly over damaged teeth to repair and strengthen them. They will blend in naturally with your other teeth and restore virtually all your chewing power.
- Fixed Bridges – These time-tested appliances will replace one or more missing teeth and help you eat, smile, and talk comfortably again.
- Dentures – Enjoy a full or partial arch of great-fitting new replacement teeth.
- Dental Implants – These artificial tooth roots will replace your missing teeth and provide a base for implant-anchored restorations using crowns, bridges, dentures, or full arches of teeth.
- Dental Veneers – In just two office visits, these wafer-like shells will strengthen and conceal damaged teeth, creating a durable and gorgeous new smile you’ll take pride in.
- Root Canal Therapy – Don’t discount this misunderstood treatment! We can stop your toothache and save your tooth with a root canal.
- Tooth Fillings – We have several materials to use for your filling, including tooth-colored composite, gold, and silver. Your dentist will work with you to decide the best type for your situation.
- Inlays and Onlays – We can use these custom porcelain restorations for a mid-level repair when a standard filling won’t work and an entire crown isn’t needed.
Restorative dentistry from Walter D. Felton, DDS can give you something to smile about! Call us today at 804-392-0792 to schedule your appointment. You can also use our online form to request an appointment.