Receive Fast Help For Dental Emergencies in Chester
No matter how careful you are to keep up with regular checkups and good oral hygiene, you may still face dental emergencies. If you’re hurting and your smile is in danger, call Walter D. Felton, DDS now at 804-717-2099 for fast help. We’ll get you into our Chester dentist office the same day so you receive the fast care your smile needs. When you have a dental crisis, our team will:Dr. Joyce Talks about Dental Emergencies Read Transcript
Emergencies, I think, is one of the most key element or us to provide a service because they don't want to come to dental office on a Saturday or Sunday. Nobody wants it. Nobody wants to call the the emergency service. That's one thing they don't want to.
And when they do it, they truly need to be seen. And I think to providing their service is a key thing and same day service. If we can't do anything on here, we'll kind of subside a problems as much as possible.
If we need ended up referral any places. But we do take care of the emergency. Because you know what? When you see the patient's eyes or their face after you've taken care of the emergency case, they really, really appreciate you. They really feel like you saved my life.
So one thing that I'm really, really into and I think is a key thing for any kind of professional in a medical or dental field, we really need to take care of emergency patients. And we do have that service in here. So I think it's a really, truly important for the patient's life because it's very rare, but people can die. Neglecting their health or swollen faces. And I've seen it and I've seen it and I, coming to my private practice on Sundays, it doesn't matter. I want them to be taken care of that situation. And we do have the services in here.
- Treat your urgent need to provide pain relief and preserve your smile.
- Offer you comforting amenities like a soft pillow or warm blanket.
- Create an individualized treatment plan for repairing your smile.
- Make recommendations for other dental care to keep your smile healthy and attractive.
Call our office now at 804-717-2099 for a same-day emergency appointment. If you’re a current patient, feel free to call us after hours as well – you’ll get Dr. Felton’s cell phone number.
Rely on Our Expertise to Save Your Smile
In 35 years of practicing dentistry, there’s not any type of dental emergency that Dr. Felton hasn’t treated. Rest assured that he, Dr. Patel, and the rest of our team have the experience needed to stop your pain and quickly get you back to smiling again.
In general, if you’re hurting, we consider it an emergency. Below are some situations that typically require emergency treatment, along with steps to take before your appointment in our office:
- Toothache. A toothache could be a sign of an abscess or tooth infection. Call us as soon as possible, then rinse your mouth with warm water. An ice pack will help reduce your swelling and pain.
- Lost Filling. Put some sugar-free gum or dental cement in the space as a temporary measure, then call our office for an appointment.
- Broken or Chipped Tooth. Be sure to retrieve any broken pieces of tooth, then call us immediately. Ice will help with any pain and swelling.
- Loose or Broken Crown. Try to reattach the crown by coating its inside surface with dental cement or toothpaste, then slipping it back over your tooth. Call us for an appointment as soon as possible so we can reattach it.
- Knocked-Out Tooth. Without touching the tooth’s roots, retrieve it by the crown (white part). Place it in a container of milk or salt water to preserve it. Call us immediately so that our dentist can see you as soon as possible.
Call us now at 804-717-2099 for any dental emergencies you or a family member are facing. We’re here to help!