Fill in Your Smile With Dentures in Chester
You owe it to yourself and your smile to learn more about today’s dentures. They’re not like the old-fashioned false teeth you remember from your childhood. Chester dentures from Walter D. Felton, DDS will feel more comfortable and perform much better! Benefits of our custom dentures include:
- The ability to eat a wider variety of foods again.
- A complete and beautiful smile you’ll want to show off.
- Better digestion and potentially fewer stomach problems.
- A younger, more attractive appearance.
Explore All Your Dentures Options
With several types of dentures available, the team at Walter D. Felton, DDS makes it easy to get your new teeth. When you visit us for your initial consultation, we’ll answer any questions you have and help you make the right choice for your needs. We offer all these dentures options:
- Traditional Full Dentures – A full set of dentures will replace all your teeth (upper, lower, or both jaws). They will restore your biting and chewing capacity so you can eat your favorite foods again. Plus, they will look natural and give you a great-looking grin.
- Traditional Partial Dentures – These teeth are similar to full dentures but are used when you have some healthy teeth remaining. Like full dentures, they’re designed for easy removal and cleaning.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Using a system of snaps and balls, we’ll secure your new teeth to dental implants so they stay firmly in place and provide a great fit.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These dentures anchor to a sturdy bar that is in turn screwed to dental implants. This style of denture will give you the best performance and fit of all our dentures options.
Dentures in Chester can make your life simpler! Call us today to set up an appointment: 804-392-0792.